1. The pardon may be issued directly by Trump or by "President Pence": Trump could resign and have Pence issue the pardon. That would still lead to a "Yes" resolution.
2. The question will resolve to "Yes" even if such a pardon is rejected by the courts
3. For the purpose of this question we are interpreting the term "pardon" in the broadest possible sense. It can be preemptive or retrospective. Clemency would also count as pardon.
4. The pardon must be issued before January 21, 2021
* Official GuessWell games are settled by GuessWell
Official GuessWell Game US Politics
GuessWell 1 year, 5 months ago
The Game has been settled! The resolved outcome is: No
Shiva 1 year, 7 months ago
Pence will issue him a pardon if he himself cannot. That also counts as “yes”.